Law of attraction: The Secret

Law of attraction: The Secret (Movie)

No one can deny that "The secret" the movie or the book, was a revolution back in 2006 when it was first released to the public. It has attracted a great deal of controversy, as well as being parodied in several TV programs.

The book named "The Secret" was wrriten by Rhonda Byrne, and it was a best-selling self-help book in 2006. With more than 19 million copies sold all across the univers. It was also translated into more than 44 languages.
The book is based on the law of attraction and it explains that positive thinking create great results in life like increasing health, wealth, and happiness.

Honestly I didn't read the book. But I have instead watched the movie "The secret. Law of attraction" and for me it was a life-changing. But before that a friend of mine came to me and started talking to me about the law of attraction, he said that you can attract anything you want in life to you, at first I was like "dude!! you serious? it happens only in movies and fairytales". But then he started explaining how the law of attraction works in a kind of scientific theories.
I must say I wasn't 100% convinced but I started being curious. and that's how all started for me.
I watched the movie, and I tried... I wished for small stuff and guess what I discovered? that Law of attraction thing WORKS!! :D
Since then I became a lot happier and more positively thinking.

The law of attraction has changed a lot of things in my life, and it's just getting better by time and practice.
so read the book if you have time, or watch the movie, or just keep checking this blog, I will explain to you how to use the law of attraction in a simple way, based on my personal experience with it.. stay tuned

...And think POSITIVE
Powered by Blogger.