Love and Relationships - Attract Women Subliminal

Love and Relationships
- Attract Women Subliminal -

Using the Law of attraction to attract love, a relationship, or even marriage is the same as using it to attract money or other material things. It's all about visualizing correectly and getting the FEELING of already having the desires that you wish to manifest into your reality . It is very important that you reach the sweet spot where you could feel with every cell of your being that you have what you want, and try to keep it that way for as long as you could. Always watch your emotions, you know that you are on the right track to manifest your desires and make your dreams come true because it feels good.. maintain your high vibration while visualizing. There are several ways to do so. One of them is watching subliminal videos.

Below is an example of a subliminal video for attracting your soul mate using the law of attraction. This one is specifically for attracting pretty women or let's say attracting a relationship with a women, and boosting your self confidence around beautiful girls. It contains:

  1. Written Affirmations that flashes throughout the video without it being noticed by your conscious mind (or your ego)
  2. Spoken Affirmations that will also sink directly into your subconscious mind
  3. Binaural Beats to prepare your subconscious mind to accept the new suggestions and affirmations
  4. Relaxing music.



And here is an extended version that is one hour long and has in addition the universal love mantra OM KROOM LINGAYA OM chanted over and over, you can follow along by chanting or you can just listen:

Will be reuploaded soon.. Sorry for that

We recommend that you watch subliminal videos at night before going to bed or in the morning upon waking up if it is possible, because that is the perfect time to communicate with the subconscious mind. It is in a receptive state.
We also recommand that you watch subliminal videos in full screen mode and to use good quality headphones so that the binaural beats would have the desired effect on your brain.
Whenever you are applying any law of attraction tool you must always pay attention to your emotions, you should be feeling good while doing so. when you are not feeling good focus your attention on getting out of your bad mood first, before doing anything else. Change your vibration and energy so that your sky is clear for manifesting your desires.

Affirmations included in the video:

  • I am always surrounded by beautiful women
  • I always know what to say to a woman.
  • My confidence is unstoppable.
  • I am a powerful communicator.
  • I radiate confidence, warmth and charm that women find irresistibly attractive.
  • I can meet, date and seduce any woman I desire.
  • I always know what to say and do to melt a woman’s resistance away.
  • I have unlimited power to seduce the women I desire.
  • I can easily have any woman I want.
  • I have incredible sexual power with women. 
  • I radiate an irresistible sexual energy that arouses women just being in my presence.
  • I am growing more attractive with each passing day.
  • Attracting women comes naturally to me.
  • Being with a beautiful woman is my right.
  • I have a high level of self-confidence and women can sense that.
  • I have unlimited power to bring about my desire.
  • Who I am is enough
  • I attract women just by being myself
  • Women are naturally attracted to me


We might make an extended version of this manifesting love subliminal video for people that are interested, and we might also create an "attracting men" version. What is sure is that we will create more subliminal videos and meditations that will help you manifest your desires through the great law of attraction. Stay tuned.
Powered by Blogger.